Tuesday, July 19, 2011

1st Birchbox: July BB 1, 2011

Hey guys, so today I want to share the contents of my very first Birchbox.
I will post a link to Birchbox at the bottom of the post as well as a link to
MissGlamourazzi's video explaining how it works :)




This is the pretty little pink packaging!



July Birchbox: Collaboration with Cynthia Rowley.
The sleeve is pretty. I'm not sure what I'll de doing with it yet.


This is what the regular box looks like

This is the card that comes in every box. It tells you what products are in your box and some more info./prices.

These are the products. The KIND Almond & Apricot Fruit&Nut Bar is missing in this picture because I had snacked on it the day before. For the record, wasn't very tasty. I prefer my Cliff Bars to that one any day.

I will be doing a follow-up post to let you guys know how I feel about these products
 and I will post swatches of the nail polish too :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Click here to visit the Birchbox website
 Click here to watch MissGlamourazzi's Birchbox video



No comments:

Post a Comment