Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Classic Black Smokey Eye Tutorial

This look was requested by one of my friends {Garcy ♥}. It's a very easy look that you can make your own by adding a pop of color or some glitter to. Hope you like it!

{I will post the video here once I've uploaded it on my channel}



The final look


On my Skin:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - NC35
MAC Studio Careblend Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder

On my Lips:
MAC Freckletone Lipstick

On my Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Benefit Stay Don't Stray
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot
MAC Eyeshadows: Chamomile (LE), Ricepaper,
Wedge and Carbon
MAC Black Black Chromaline (PRO) (for the waterline)
Ardell #113 lashes with MAC 3 lash

Smokey goodness :)
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment